Sunday 13 September 2009

Dojo & Puffles




The dojo - a place for training.


A place for playing a game with playing cards...the extreme way.


In the dojo I have literally 30 seconds ago just got my green belt, but then again I never did read the rules.



Anyway I just got put in a game with a penguin called Noxhi and he quit after i won 5 cards in a row. He won our last battle and I didn't quit. Luckily I remembered his name...mwahaha...


There is a good penguin called P0990907 (Something like that) Who didn't quit. Well done, you. ^_^








Puffles are kind of cute, but also dumb. And they cost a lot ¬.¬...


Now, if you've ever reported a Puffle in the sky riding a balloon that has just burst, chances are people would have thought your mental. Not anymore!




I give to you, proof!
This clearly shows what everyone has been wondering. I saw it on top of Ski Hill.







They said I was crazy... they said "Ayesha, the Secret Puffle Society doesn't exist."
But guess what?
I found it. I found it... I proved them all wrong...

To you it just looks like a group of Puffles standing on top of a hill.
But I KNOW that it is the secret society...I know...




I've shown you those pictures, now what do you think is going on?
It was in a book on Club Penguin. It said beside it, and I quote.
"My BLUE puffle and I started crying because it was so silly!"
Honestly.



0 comments: